The uPrint SE Plus 3D printer uses FDM Technology to build in real ABSplus thermoplastic, creating models and functional prototypes that are durable, stable and pinpoint accurate. With nine colors to choose from, you can create realistic prototypes and marketing models. Use them to evaluate form, fit and function in everything from ergonomics to manufacturing processes — right from your desktop. Two layer thicknesses let you choose whether to print your model 30 percent faster or at a finer resolution. Optional dual material bays mean more uninterrupted print time, so you can maximize productivity even when you’re not in the office.
The uPrint SE Plus 3D Print Pack is everything you need to start 3D modeling:
- The uPrint SE Plus 3D Printer
- Startup supply of materials and bases
- CatalystEX software
- WaveWash support removal system
Materials and Bases
uPrint SE Plus uses ABSplus thermoplastic to build models in your choice of nine colors. Model and soluble support materials come on spools that are easy to load into the material bay.
Inside the 3D printer, plastic filament travels through a tube to the print head, where it’s heated to a semi-liquid state and extruded with precision. An optional second material bay provides twice the uninterrupted print capacity.
Modeling bases provide a smooth surface on which your models grow. Once printing is done, you simply take the recyclable base out of your 3D printer and snap off the model.
ABSplus in ivory, white, blue, fluorescent yellow, black, red, nectarine, olive green or gray
203 x 203 x 152 mm (8 x 8 x 6 in.)
.254 mm (.010 in.) or .330 mm (.013 in.)
Ethernet TCP/IP 10/100 base T
Size and weight:
- uPrint SE Plus with one material bay: 635 w x 660 d x 787 h mm (25 x 26 x 31 in.), 76 kg (168 lbs.)
- uPrint SE Plus with two material bays: 635 w x 660 d x 940 h mm (25 x 26 x 37 in.), 94 kg (206 lbs.)
100–127 VAC 50/60 Hz, minimum 15A dedicated circuit or 220–240 VAC 50/60 Hz, minimum 7A dedicated circuit
Special Facility Requirements:
CatalystEX software converts your CAD program’s STL output into 3D modeling print paths, including any needed support structures. CatalystEX provides:
- A 3D view of the model or models to be printed
- The ability to scale 3D models to your desired size
- Control over how to orient your models in the build chamber
- Automatic or custom packs for multiple models in one build
- A print queue to assign many jobs, with estimated print time and material consumption