People are your greatest asset – or your greatest weakness. If you are like most employers today, your company’s single biggest challenge is finding and keeping the right people to help you accomplish your organizational goals. However, as difficult as it may be to find the right hire, the cost of a bad hire can be enormous and good hiring takes more than good instincts. It takes a systematic approach.
Successfully filling an open position requires the development of an accurate job profile and the ability to identify the skills, habits, attitudes, and other traits required to effectively and efficiently carry out the functions of the position.
Attend this workshop and learn how to:
• Avoid common errors throughout the hiring process.
• Utilize a proven seven-step process for reducing the number of bad hires and lowering turnover in key positions.
• Create a hiring profile to identify key performance indicators for each role or position.
• Interview effectively to distinguish genuine high performers from those who talk the talk but won’t deliver.
• On-board your new hires effectively into your company’s culture to maximize their successRegister Now